- Effective protection against reheating in the silo
- High protection against mould and spoilage
- Significant reduction of losses
For long-lasting silage freshness and minimum loss of dry matter - included in Josilac® extra
Biological silage inoculant for the treatment of silage.
The specialist against reheating and mould formation.
- heterofermentative lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus buchneri, Lactobacillus kefiri)
- approved for organic farms
- cool, fresh feed
- wide range of application (dry matter 30-65 %)
- for various types of forages
- low application rates (usable for ultra-low-volume [ULV]) and liquid application
- high flexibility
- easy application
- protects against reheating and mould formation
|Grass > 30 % dry matter||Maize silage||CCM (Corn Cob Mix)||Whole crop silage||ULV|