Biological silage inoculant for the treatment of silage.
The specialist against reheating and mould formation.
- heterofermentative lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus buchneri, Lactobacillus kefiri)
- approved for organic farms
- cool, fresh feed
- wide range of application (dry matter 30-65 %)
- for various types of forages
- low application rates (usable for ultra-low-volume [ULV]) and liquid application
- high flexibility
- easy application
- protects against reheating and mould formation
|grass > 30% TS||maize silage||whole crop silage||CCM (Corn Cob Mix)||ULV|